BITS Pilani Recruitment 2018 has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Technical Assistant, Demonstrator. There are 09 (Nine) Vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 10th January 2018 and will get close on 17th February 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with BITS Pilany. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
BITS Pilani Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: BITS Pilani
Post Name: Technician, JRF etc.-
Job Location: Mumbai
BITS Pilani Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Total number of teaching Posts: 09
Technical Assistant: 01
Network Engineer: 01
Assistant Manager: 01
Sr. Engineer: 01
Junior Technician (documentation):01
Educational Qualification and age limit
The educational qualification and the age limit for the vacant posts at the BITS Pilani are as follows ( respectively);
- E/ B. Tech/ Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical/ Environmental Engineering or equivalent discipline or M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Physics/ Biotechnology or related disciplines. Relevant Post education experience (1-5 years depending upon the qualification) Should be not above 45 years of age as on 1st January 2018
- . Diploma in Chemical Engineering or equivalent, or B.Sc. in chemistry, with good academic background 2. Relevant post-education experience (1-5 years depending upon the qualification) experience in an Academic/ R&D/ Industrial Organization is desirable 3. Should be not above 45 years of age as on 1st January 2018.
- Graduate with certification CCNA and CCNP (switching)
- Minimum 10 years of experience, at least 5 years proven experience in handling large campus-wide network. The person should be well versed with configuration/installation of switches, routers, firewalls.3. Hands on experience, in configuring Catalyst 6513, 4507, 3550, 3560, QFX 4. 5100, EX9200, VDX 7710, Cyberoam 2500 ING, Fortigate firewall configuring & maintenance of DHCP, LDAP servers 5. Should be not above 45 years of age as on 1st January 2018
- Graduate in Engineering (Mechanical) 2. 10 years of experience in handling/dealing with large estate management/residential complexes/University Campus.3. Should be not above 45 years of age as on 31st January 2018
- B. Tech./B.E./M.Sc. 2. Post Graduation/MBA preferred. 3. Should have 2-5 years of experience in incubators/ technology transfer/product management/ consulting/marketing/fund-raising etc. 4. Working knowledge of MS office. 5. Should be proficient in English. 6. Should not be above 40 years of age as on 31st January 2018
- Graduate with First Class/High Second Class. 2. Experience in working with Personal computers and Data Processing. 3. Prior experience as an office assistant or a lower position for at least 3 years. 4. Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook, knowledge of operating standard office equipment, a must.5. Excellent communication skills – written and verbal (English, Hindi mandatory) 6. Should not be above 40 years of
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science/ Any other Bachelor’s Degree with sufficient knowledge about library operations, In addition, the candidate 2. Should have the required technical knowledge in Web designing, IT, Personal computers and Data Processing 3. Should have proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Open Source Software, knowledge of operating standard office equipment 4. Good Communication skills – written and verbal (English) 5. Should be not above 40 years of age as on 31st January 2018.
- Tech in manufacturing or Industrial Egg. or M.B.A or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks
- Skills and Qualifications: A strong management background mainly in Operations and supply chain, passion for research, evidence of academic excellence, excellent analytical and computing skills, excellent communication and writing skills. Having a valid CSIR-UGC NET qualification will be an added advantage.
16,000 pm (as per ICSSR guidelines
How to Apply for BITS Pilani Recruitment 2018 Vacancy 2018
· Eligible candidates may send their application applications through email to Mr. Arvind Soundarajan, HR Manager, BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus (Email id: email@example.com) on or before 10 Feb 2018.
· Eligible candidates may send their application applications through email to Mr. Arvind Soundarajan, HR Manager, BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus (Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 17 Feb 2018.
· Eligible candidates may send their current detailed resume by email to the to : email@example.com on or before 10 Feb 2018.
· Eligible candidates may send their application applications through email to Mr Arvind Soundarajan, HR Manager, BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus (Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 10 Feb 2018.
BITS Pilani Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 2nd February 2018 (All posts)
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 10th February 2018 Research associate)
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 17th February 2018 (JRF, Engineer, Jr. Technician & Other Posts