BNPM Recruitment 2019: Bank Note Paper Mill India Pvt Limited (BNPM) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of General Manager & AGM. There are 04 (Four) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 24th December 2018 and it will get close on 18th February 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Bank Note Paper Mill India Pvt Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
BNPM Recruitment 2019
BNPM Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 04
- General Manager (Finance & Accounts): 01 Post
- Assistant General Manager (HR & Admin.): 02 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Supply Chain Management): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for BNPM Notification 2019
- General Manager (Finance & Accounts): Graduate with Qualified Chartered Accountant of India (ACA) / Qualified Cost Accountant (CMA)/MBA with specialisation in Finance from a recognised Indian University/ Institute
- Assistant General Manager (HR & Admin.): Graduate with 2 yrs Full-time course MBA (HR/IR/Personnel) /MSW (HR) with 60% marks from a recognised Indian University/ Institute. OR Graduate with PG Diploma in HR/IR/Personnel with 60% marks (2 years Full time) or Equivalent from a recognised Indian University/ Institute.
- Assistant General Manager (Supply Chain Management): B.E./B.Tech. (full time) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Indian University /Institute as approved by AICTE in any of the following branches i.e., Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics /Chemical Engg
- General Manager (Finance & Accounts): 50 Years
- Assistant General Manager: 45 Years
Application Fee: Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Banker’s cheque/Demand Draft drawn in favour of “BNPM Recruitment Account” payable at Mysuru.
- ST/SC/ PWD Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only)
- All others: Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only)
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
- General Manager (Finance & Accounts): Rs.177400/- Per Month
- Assistant General Manager: Rs.123100/- Per Month
How to Apply for BNPM Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To Managing Director Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited, Administration Building Paper Mill compound Note Mudran Nagar Mysuru -570003 on or before 18th February 2019 till 05:00 PM
BNPM Careers 2019 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 24th December 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 18th February 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above General Manager & AGM Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|State Bank of India||Senior Executive (15)||11-02-2019|
|State Bank of India||Specialist Cadre Officers (02)||11-02-2019|
|State Bank of India||Specialist Cadre Officers (16)||11-02-2019|
|State Bank of India||Specialist Cadre Officers (11)||11-02-2019|
|Central Bank of India||Counselor FLCC, Faculty & Office Assistant ( )||27-01-2019|
|State Bank of India||Specialist Cadre Officers (31)||31-01-2019|
|Reserve Bank of India||Junior Engineer (24)||27-01-2019|
|Bank of Baroda||Head Equity & Sr. Technical Analyst (02)||23-01-2019|
|Bank Note Paper Mill India Pvt Limited||General Manager & AGM (04)||18-02-2019|