BPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 21 Assistant Divisional Fire Officer Vacancies in Bihar location. Bihar Public Service Commission Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 21 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the BPSC career official website i.e., bpsc.bih.nic.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 31-May-2023.
BPSC Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Post Details: Assistant Divisional Fire Officer
Total No. of Posts: 21
Salary: As Per BPSC Norms
Job Location: Bihar
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BPSC official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Automobile, Graduation in Science/ Fire Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 40 years and a maximum of 55 years , as on 01-08-2022.
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
Steps to Apply for BPSC Assistant Divisional Fire Officer Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- And check for the BPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Assistant Divisional Fire Officer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (31-May-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for BPSC Recruitment (Assistant Divisional Fire Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at BPSC official website bpsc.bih.nic.in, Starting from 02-05-2023 to 31-May-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-May-2023