BRBNMPL Recruitment 2018: Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) has released a new recruitment notification for the post of General Manager (HR). There is 01 (One) vacancy in this notification. The application process will get close on 10th November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited Recruitment 2018
BRBNMPL Vacancy 2018 Details
- General Manager (Human Resource): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for BRBNMPL Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Graduate, Post Graduate Degree or Diploma from a recognized Institution/University.
As on 01st November 2018,
- Maximum Age Limit: 55 years
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
- Basic Pay: Rs.177400/- Per Month
- Initial Gross Monthly Emoluments: Rs.193366/- Per Month
How to Apply for BRBNMPL Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 10th November 2018.
Address: The Managing Director, BHARATIYA RESERVE BANK NOTE MUDRAN PRIVATE LIMITED, Corporate Office, No. 3 & 4, 1st Stage, 1st Phase, BTM Layout, Bannerghatta Road, Post Box No. 2924, Bengaluru – 560029
Important Dates for BRBNMPL 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 10th November 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above General Manager (HR) Post, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
BRBNMPL Admit Card, Result Details
|BRBNMPL Admit Card||Updating Soon|
|BRBNMPL Result||View Result|
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2018 Notification: Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) has released the notification for 07(seven) Assistant Manager posts. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Assistant Manager post has to apply on or before February 19th, 2018. Further details like Education Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Vacancy details, Selection procedure and how to apply are shown below.
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited Recruitment 2018
Advertisement Number: 3/2018
Organization Name: Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL)
- Assistant Manager (For Ink Manufacturing Unit)- 04 Vacancies- 03 Unreserved, 01 OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)
- Assistant Manager (For Rajbhasha)- 03 Vacancies- 01 Vacancy each for Unreserved, OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) and SC.
Eligibility Criteria for BRBNMPL Jobs 2018:
- Candidates must possess the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Polymer Science and Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate from a Government recognised University or Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering, with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate from a Government recognised University/Board of technical education for Assistant Manager (Ink Manufacturing Unit) post.
- Candidates must possess the qualification of Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level or Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level or Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class for Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) post. The qualifications must have been obtained from University recognized by UGC.
- Candidates must have 02 years and 05 years of Post Qualification experience in Ink/Paint Manufacturing facility for Assistant Manager (Ink Manufacturing) post.
- Candidates must have two years post-qualification experience in Hindi implementation and experience of terminological work in Hindi and translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa, preferably of technical or scientific literature for Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) post with desirable knowledge of bi-lingual word processing and adequate knowledge of Bengali/Kannada.
Candidates who want to apply for Assistant Manager post must have the age limit of not more than 31 years of age and for Internal Candidates, there is no Upper Age limit. Upper age limit is relaxable for PWD candidates by 10 Years, persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 as applicable, SC candidates by 5 years and OBC (NCL) candidates by 3 years. In case of Ex-Servicemen, it shall be relaxed by the length of Military Service increased by 3 years, however, they should not have crossed 50 years of age all inclusive as on February 01st 2018.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Candidates has to pay Rs.300/- for application fees and there are no application fees for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates, Ex-Servicemen, and Internal Candidates.
Rs.56100/- per month + CDA @ 5%- Rs.2805/- + Gross Monthly Emoluments- Rs.58905/-
How to Apply BRBNMPL Jobs 2018:
Eligible candidates can send their applications by post in the prescribed format published herewith on one side only on A4 size paper along with the requisite fee, self-attested photocopies of certificates in respect of age, qualification-mark sheets of all years/semesters, Degree certificate, experience certificate issued by the employer on his letterhead, caste certificate/Disability certificate in the Government of India in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Assistant Manager (for Ink Manufacturing Unit)” or “Application for the post of Assistant Manager (for Rajbhasha)” to the below address so as to reach on or before February 19th 2018.
The Director (F&A), Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited,
No.3 & 4, I Stage, I Phase, B.T.M.Layout, Bannerghatta Road
Post Box No. 2924, D.R. College P.O., Bengaluru – 560 029.
Important Dates to be remembered:
Starting Date: 16th January 2018
Last Date: 19th February 2018
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development||Development Assistant (91)||02-10-2019|
|Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Limited||Banking Assistant, Manager, Stenographer (715)||06-10-2019|
|IBPS Clerk||Clerk (12075)||09-10-2019|
|Bank of Baroda Financial Solutions Limited||Sr. Officer / Officer (Credit Underwriter) (1)||03-10-2019|
|Bank of Baroda||Sector Specialist cum Product Manager (15)||21-10-2019|
|Bank of Baroda Financial Solutions Limited||Assistant Manager (Database Management) (1)||03-10-2019|
|Bank of Baroda Financial Solutions Limited||Senior Distribution Head (Gold Loan) (1)||03-10-2019|
|Bank of Baroda Financial Solutions Limited||Manager / Assistant Manager (Business Reporting) (1)||03-10-2019|
|Bank of Baroda Financial Solutions Limited||Manager / Assistant Manager (Analytics) (1)||03-10-2019|
|Bank of Baroda Financial Solutions Limited||Manager / Assistant Manager (Operational Risk) (1)||03-10-2019|
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 1140 Vacancies|
|GPSC Recruitment||Apply for 1363 Vacancies|
|Goa Medical College Recruitment||Apply for 1077 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment||Apply for 715 Vacancies|
|BTSC Recruitment||Apply for 6437 Vacancies|
|Delhi District Court Recruitment||Apply for 771 Vacancies|