BRRD Recruitment 2018: Bangalore Rural Revenue Department (BRRD) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Village Accountant Officer. There are 35 (Thirty Five) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 26th September 2018 and it will get close on 25th October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Bangalore Rural Revenue Department. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Bangalore Rural Revenue Department Recruitment 2018
BRRD Vacancy Details
- Village Accountant Officer: 35 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BRRD Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 12th from a recognized Institution.
As on 25th October 2018,
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates is 18 to 40 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for OBC Candidates is 18 to 38 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for General Candidates is 18 to 35 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode.
- SC/ST/Cat-I & Women Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit List.
Salary: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Bangalore Rural Revenue Department Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of BRRD, bengalururural-va.kar.nic.in, on or before 25th October 2018.
Important Dates for Bangalore Rural Revenue Department 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 26th September 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 25th October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Village Accountant Officer Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification