Burdwan University has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Dy. Controller, Director Post posts. There are 2 (two) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 1st January 2018 will get close on 15th February 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Burdwan University t. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Burdwan UniversityRecruitment 2018
Organization Name: Burdwan University Recruitment
Post Name: Dy. Controller, Director Post posts
Job Location: West Bengal
Official Website: www.buruniv.ac.in
Burdwan University College Vacancy Details
Guest Faculty: 02
- (I) Uniformly good academic record with a Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade in the point scale wherever grading system is followed.
(ii) At least 10 years’ of experience as Lecturer / Assistant Professor in the AGP of ₹6,000 and above with experience in educational administration in Academic Institutions like University, Research Establishment and/or in an institute of higher learning of which 5 (five) years must be in a University or in an Institute of Post Graduate Study
Comparable experience in research establishments and other institutions of higher learning OR
10 (ten) years ‘administrative experience, of which 5 years shall be as Assistant Registrar or equivalent post.
- (I)Uniformly good academic record with a Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
(ii) At least 15 years’ of experience in academic Institutions like University/College or in an Institute of Higher learning of which 5 years must be in high-level Administration in a University or in an Institute of Post-graduate study.
- 35 years. Relaxable in case of exceptionally qualified candidates.
- 64 years
Gen/OBC Rs.1500SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Rs.1000
The selection will be on the basis of interview.
The salary and pay scale for the posts that are vacant at the Burdwan University are as follows;
- Rs 37,400 – 67,000 plus Grade Pay Rs.10,000
- 15,600 – Rs.39,100 plus Grade Pay Rs.8,000
How to Apply for Burdwan University Vacancy 2018
· Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to The Registrar The University of Burdwan Rajbati, Burdwan 713 104 on or before 15 Feb 2018, along with photocopies of two sets of all credentials. (Through proper channel, in case of already employed candidates)
· Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to the Registrar University of Burdwan, Rajbati : Burdwan West Bengal on or before 15 Feb 2018, along with photocopies of two sets of all credentials. (Through proper channel, in case of already employed candidates).
Burdwan University 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 1st February 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 15th February 2018
|Upcoming Recruitment Notifications|