BVFCL Recruitment 2018: Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Plant Manager, Plant Engineer & Assistant Hindi Officer. There are 11 (One) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on notification date and it will get close on 06th October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
BVFCL Recruitment 2018
BVFCL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 11
- Plant Manager (Chemical): 08 Posts
- Plant Engineer (Instrumentation): 02 Posts
- Assistant Hindi Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for BVFCL Notification 2018
- Plant Manager: Graduate Degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 8 years post qualification Experience.
- Plant Engineer: Graduate Degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering with minimum 8 years post qualification experience.
- Assistant Hindi Officer: Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as core subject at Graduation level from recognised University.
As on 01st September 2018
- Plant Manager (Chemical): 48 Years
- Plant Engineer (Instrumentation): 48 Years
- Assistant Hindi Officer: 40 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Bank draft drawn in favour of BVFCL, Namrup
payable at SBI/UCO Bank, at Namrup, Assam-786623.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM: Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of personal interview.
- Plant Manager (Chemical): Rs.24900 – 50500/- Per Month
- Plant Engineer (Instrumentation): Rs.24900 – 50500/- Per Month
- Assistant Hindi Officer: Rs.16400 – 40500/- Per Month
How to Apply for BVFCL Jobs 2018
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials regarding age, qualification, experience, caste certificate & DD send to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To the Chief Personnel Officer, BVFCL, Namrup, P.O. Parbatpur, Dist: Dibrugarh, Assam, Pin-786623 on or before 06th October 2018.
BVFCL 2018 – Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application: 06th October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Plant Manager, Plant Engineer & Assistant Hindi Officer Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Employees' State Insurance Corporation||Senior Resident (1)||18-09-2019|
|Numaligarh Refinery Limited||Sportspersons (3)||26-09-2019|
|Tezpur University||Field Technician (1)||18-09-2019|
|Baksa e-Court||LDC & UDC (2)||30-09-2019|
|Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati||Institute Engineer (01)||10-10-2019|
|Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati||Research Associate (01)||18-09-2019|
|Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati||JRF (GATE) (01)||25-09-2019|
|Assam Agricultural University||Junior Research Fellow (1)||20-09-2019|
|Assam Postal Circle||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) (919)||22-09-2019|
|Ministry of Textiles||Workshop Foreman (1)||22-10-2019|
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|SSC Recruitment||Apply for 21625 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||Apply for 914 Vacancies|
|NRHM MP Recruitment||Apply for 1479 Vacancies|
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 1140 Vacancies|
|GPSC Recruitment||Apply for 1363 Vacancies|
|Goa Medical College Recruitment||Apply for 1077 Vacancies|