Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Calcutta (Calcutta High Court) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Lower Division Assistant. There are 200 (Two Hundred) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 20th December 2018 and it will get close on 19th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with High Court of Calcutta. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018-19
Calcutta High Court Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 200
- Lower Division Clerk: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta High Court Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Higher Secondary Examination (12th standard) from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or its Equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 18 Years; Maximum age limit is 40 Years, as on 01st January 2018
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- ST / SC for the State of West Bengal: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty + bank charges extra)
- All other candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only + Bank Charges Extra)
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test.
Salary Structure: Rs.5400 – 25200/- Per Month with Grade Pay: Rs.2600/-
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court Jobs 2018-19
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at Calcutta High Court’s website at www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in from 20th December 2018 to 19th January 2018.
Calcutta High Court Careers 2018-19 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 20th January 2108
- Last date for submission of online application form: 19th January 2019
- Last date for payment of fees through offline: 17th January 2019
- Commencement for downloading Admit Cards: 09th February 2019
- Last date for downloading Admit Cards: 24th February 2019 (12.00 Noon)
- Tentative date of the OMR based written examination: 24th February 2019
- Tentative date of the publication of category wise merit list for candidates those who have appeared in the OMR based test: 10th March 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Lower Division Assistant Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification