CBSE Recruitment 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). The number of Vacancies is not mentioned in this notification. The application process began on 05th February 2019 and it will get close on
05th March 2019 (Extended Upto 14th March 2019). It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Central Board of Secondary Education. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Central Board of Secondary Education Recruitment 2019
CBSE Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Notification 2019
Age Limit: For Age Limit, check the official notification for further reference.
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through E-Challan or Online Mode.
For Paper I or II:
- SC/ST/Differently Abled Candidates: Rs.350/- (Rupees Three Hundred & Fifty)
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred)
For Both Paper I & II:
- SC/ST/Differently Abled Candidates: Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred)
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1200/- (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam.
For Salary Details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for CBSE Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of CTET, ctet.nic.in, on or before 05th March 2019.
Important Dates for CBSE 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 05th February 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application form:
05th March 2019(Extended Upto 14th March 2019)
- Last date for submission of fee:
08th March 2019(Extended Upto 15th March 2019)
- Date of Examination: 07th July 2019
- Date of Period for Online Corrections in particulars: 14th to 20th March 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Central Teacher Eligibility Test Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification