CDRI Recruitment 2018: Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Vehicle Driver. There are 01 (One) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on notification date and it will get close on 26th October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Central Drug Research Institute. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
CDRI Recruitment 2018
CDRI Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 01
- Vehicle Driver (Non-Technical): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for CDRI Notification 2018
Education Qualification: 10th pass or equivalent with 5 years of experience of driving LMV.
As on 26th October 2018
- Maximum age limit: 28 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft in favor of “Director, Central Drug Research Institute” payable at Lucknow.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees two hundred and twenty only)
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of trade test / written test.
Salary Structure: Rs.26313/- Per Month
How to Apply for CDRI Jobs 2018
Interested Candidates may in prescribed application form along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualification, experience and caste certificate send to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To the Director, CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow- 226031 on or before 26th October 2018.
CDRI Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 17th September 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 31st October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Vehicle Driver Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
Central Drugs Research Institute (CDRI) released a new recruitment notification through its official website cdri.res.in for the recruitment of total 08 (Eight) Project Assistant, SRF Vacancies. Job seekers can apply before 14th & 15th November 2017.
Project Assistant, SRF: 08 Posts
- Project Assistant – 04 Posts
- Project SRF – 02 Posts
- Project JRF – 01 Post
- BMS Fellow – 01 Post
· Qualification: M.Sc. in Life Science with 55% marks + Experience in animal handling, Molecular & Immunological tools & Biology techniques.
· Salary: Rs.16000/- Per month
· Qualification: Master’s degree in Life Sciences + Master’s degree with the research project or additional research experience in the relevant field.
· Salary: Rs.30000/- Per month
· Qualification: M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Biotechnology with NET OR B-Tech. in Biotechnology with NET/GATE OR M-Tech in Biotechnology + Some Experience in molecular biology & protein chemistry
· Salary: Rs.28000/- Per month
· Qualification: B.Pharm with 55% marks + Pharmacokinetics & Analysis
· Salary: Rs.16000/- Per month
Age Limit: Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1, 3, 4 – 28 Years), (For Post 2 – 30 Years).
- OBC category candidates: 03 years
- SC / ST category candidates: 05 years
- PWD category candidates: 10 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Performance in Personal Interview.
How to apply for CDRI Jobs: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form & all original Certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate and set of photocopies of all documents along with a passport size photo at the time of Interview
CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute, B.S 10/01: Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226031
Important Dates to remember:
Date of Walk in Interview: 14th & 15th November 2017
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Eastern Railway||Senior Residents (02)||25-02-2019|
|Steel Authority of India Limited||RHOs, Registrars & Sr.Registrars (Various)||28-02-2019|
|Central Coalfields Limited||Pharmacist, Technician & Junior Sanitary Inspector (17)||19-03-2019|
|Water and Power Consultancy Services (India) Limited||Site Engineers, Deputy Team Leader & Various (153)||23-02-2019|
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited||Apprentice (137)||08-03-2019|
|Electronic Corporation of India Limited||Junior Artisan (03)||25-02-2019|
|National Institute of Technology Karnataka||Assistant Professor (87)||08-03-2019|
|Electronics Corporation of India Limited||Junior Artisan (03)||25-02-2019|
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited||Apprentices (35)||08-03-2019|
|Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited||Junior Officer, Chief Manager & Various (14)||26-02-2019|