CERC Recruitment 2018: Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Staff Consultants. There are 04 (Four) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 19th July 2018 and it will get close on 10th August 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Central Electricity Regulatory Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2018
Govt Department Name: Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC)
Post Name: Staff Consultants
Job Location: Janpath (New Delhi)
Advt No.: ADMN-11017/11/2018-CERC
CERC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 04
- Senior Research Officer: 01 Post
- Research Officer: 02 Posts
- Research Associate: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for CERC Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Post Graduate Degree from a recognized institution/university
Age Limit: Accordance to CERC (Appointment of Consultants) Regulations, 2008 and amendments thereafter
- There is no application fee
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
- Senior Research Officer: Rs.94000-103000/- Per Month
- Research Officer: Rs.64000-85000/- Per Month
- Research Associate: Rs.45000-59000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Central Electricity Regulatory Commission Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 10th August 2018
Address: Assistant Chief (Regulatory Affairs), First Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi
CERC 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 19th July 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 10th August 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Staff Consultants Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
CERC Recruitment 2018 notification for 09 Consultants Vacancies
CERC Recruitment – Central Electricity Regulatory Commission has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Consultant. There are 09 (Consultants) vacancies in this notification. The Application process will get close on 25th January 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with (CERC, Delhi). In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
CERC Recruitment 2018
Department Name: Central Electricity Regulatory Commission
Post Name: Research Officer, Research Associate
Job Location: Delhi
Advt. No: 2/23(32)/2017/Admn/CERC
CERC Vacancy Details 2018
- Research Officer (Engg): 03 Posts
- Research Associate (Law): 01 Posts
- Research Officer: Graduation / Diploma holders in Engineering or equivalent.
- Research Associate: Graduate in law from a Reputed College / Institution.
Age Limit: As per CERC Rules
- Selection Process will be based on Performance in Personal Interview.
- Research Officer: Rs.64, 000 – 85, 000/- Per Month
- Research Associate: Rs.45, 000 – 59, 000/- Per Month
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CERC Recruitment notification 2018
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc, send to below mentioned address before the last date.
Address: to the Assistant Chief (RA), First Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi on or before 25th January 2018.
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25th January 2018
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above Consultant. Kindly go through the Recruitment Notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Upcoming Recruitment Notifications|