CG Horticulture Recruitment 2018: CG Horticulture (Chhattisgarh Horticulture) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Driver, Peon & Gardener. There are 38 (Thirty Eight) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 28th August 2018 and it will get close on 25th September 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Chhattisgarh Horticulture. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
CG Horticulture Department Recruitment 2018
CG Horticulture Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 38
- Vehicle Driver: 09 Post
- Worshiper: 14 Posts
- Gardener: 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CG Horticulture Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 05th, 08th Pass from a recognized Institution.
As on 01st January 2018,
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft Drawn in Favour of Directorate of Horticulture and field forestry, Raipur Chhattisgarh.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
- OBC Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty)
- General Candidates: Rs.350/- (Rupees Three Hundred & Fifty)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam.
- Vehicle Driver: Rs.5200-20200/- Per Month
- Worshiper & Gardener: Rs.4750-7440/- Per Month
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh Horticulture Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the address mentioned in the official notification on or before 25th September 2018.
Important Dates for CG Horticulture 2018
- Start date for submission of application form: 28th August 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 25th September 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Driver, Peon & Gardener Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification