CG VYAPAM Recruitment 2019: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG VYAPAM) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Translator. There are 03 (Three) vacancies in this notification. The application process will begin from 14th December 2018 & will get close on 30th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Recruitment 2019
CG VYAPAM Vacancy Details
- Translator: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CG VYAPAM Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Master’s Degree from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 21 to Below 30 years
- SC/ST & OBC of Chhattisgarh State Category Candidates: 05 years
- Women Candidates: 10 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
- OBC Category Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty)
- General Category Candidates: Rs.350/- (Rupees Three Hundred & Fifty)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam & Interview.
For salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for CG VYAPAM Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of CG VYAPAM, cgvyapam.choice.gov.in, on or before 30th December 2018.
Important Dates for CG VYAPAM 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 14th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 30th December 2018
- Date of Examination: 13th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Translator Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification