CGPSC Recruitment 2019: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Civil Judge. There are 39 (Thirty Nine) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 01st March 2019 and it will get close on 26th July 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
CGPSC Vacancy Details
- Dealing Judge (Entry Level): 39 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CGPSC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Bachelor of Laws from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2020, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 21 to 25 Years
Eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or pay offline.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred)
Salary: Rs.27700-44770/- Per Month
How to Apply for CGPSC Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of CGPSC, psc.cg.gov.in, on or before 26th July 2019.
Important Dates for CGPSC 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 01st March 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 30th March 2019
- Mains Exam Online Start Date: 19th July 2019
- Last Date for Mains Online Form: 26th July 2019
Apply Online (Link will be updated on 19th July 2019)
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Civil Judge Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification