Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018: High Court of Chhattisgarh (Chhattisgarh High Court) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancy. There are 225 (Two Hundred and Twenty-Five) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 13th November 2018 and it will get close on 02nd December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with High Court of Chhattisgarh. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: High Court of Chhattisgarh
Post Name: Assistant, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancy
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Advt No.: GEER/201819/2-3
Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 225
- Assistant Grade III: 170 Posts
- Assistant Grade III (Computer): 07 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 24 Posts
- Assistant Programmer: 09 Posts
- Software Engineer: 02 Posts
- Hardware Engineer: 02 Posts
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 02 Posts
- Assistant Librarian: 05 Posts
- Library Assistant: 01 Post
- Translator: 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh High Court Notification 2018
- Assistant Grade III: Graduate form recognized University and One year Diploma in Computer Application.
- Assistant Grade III (Computer): Graduate form recognized University and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application.
- Data Entry Operator: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science OR Graduate and PGDCA OR Graduate and O Level.
- Assistant Programmer: MCA/M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech Degree in Computer Science.
- Software Engineer: MCA/M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech Degree in Computer Science.
- Hardware Engineer: MCA/M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech Degree in Computer Science.
- Assistant Registrar: MCA/M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech Degree in Computer Science.
- Assistant Librarian: Bachelor/Master Degree in Library Science.
- Library Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Library Science.
- Translator: Master Degree form recognized University in Hindi OR English.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 21 Years, Maximum age limit is 30 Years, as on 01st January 2018
Application Fee: Interested and eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- General Candidates: Rs.350/- (Rupees three hundred and fifty only)
- OBC Candidates: Rs.250 /- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ Women/ PH Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only)
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test & Skill Test.
- Assistant Grade III: Level-4
- Assistant Grade III (Computer): Leevel-4
- Data Entry Operator: Level-6
- Assistant Programmer: Level-9
- Software Engineer: Level-10
- Hardware Engineer: Level-10
- Assistant Registrar: Level-12
- Computer Programmer: Level-12
- Assistant Librarian: Level-7
- Library Assistant: Level-4
- Translator: Level-8
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Jobs 2018
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website at highcourt.cg.gov.in OR cgvyapam.choice.gov.in form 13th November 2018 to 02nd December 2018.
Chhattisgarh High Court 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application Form: 13th November 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form: 02nd December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Assistant, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancy Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|High Court of Andhra Pradesh Amravati||Civil Judge (38)||16-07-2019|
|Gauhati High Court||Members of Foreigners' Tribunal of Assam (221)||25-06-2019|
|Tripura High Court||System Officer & System Assistant (15)||29-06-2019|
|Manipur High Court||Judicial Service Grade - III (8)||27-06-2019|
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Department of Collegiate Education Recruitment||Apply for 2000 Vacancies|
|South Indian Bank Recruitment||Apply for 385 Vacancies|
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 518 Vacancies|
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 1012 Vacancies|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||Apply for 8400 Vacancies|
|Panchayati Raj Bihar Recruitment||Apply for 234 Vacancies|