Chhattisgarh Zila Panchayat Recruitment 2017 – 2471 Lecturer Vacancies
Zila Panchayat Chhattisgarh released a new recruitment notification through its official website prd.cg.nic.in. for the recruitment of 2471 (Two Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy One) Lecturer Vacancies. Government Jobs seekers can apply before 12th August 2017.
Panchayat and Rural Development Department Recruitment 2017
Lecturer: 2471 Vacancies
- Qualification: – Post Graduation
Age Limit: – As on 01st January 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Application Fee: – Applicants have to pay the below application charges through a challan in any State bank of India Branches.
- Unreserved category Candidates: Rs.350/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Fifty)
- SC / ST category candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
- All other and General category candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty)
Selection Process: – Selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to apply for Panchayat and Rural Development Department 2017:- Applicants can apply online through the official website, prd.cg.nic.in. on or before 12th August 2017
Important Dates to remember:-
- Start Date to apply online : 24th July 2017
- Closing Date of Apply : 12th August 2017
|Upcoming Recruitment Notifications|