Chhattisgarh Postal Circle – Result
India Post Recruitment Notification 2017-18
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle has released a new notification through the official website of India Post, appost.in/gdsonline for the recruitment of 2492 (Two Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety-Two) Gramin Dak Sevaks – GDS Vacancies. Job Seekers should apply before 20th October 2017
Postal Circle Name: ChhattisgarhPostal Circle
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks – GDS
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Official Website: appost.in/gdsonline
Note: The recruitment process for the posts notified on 6.4.2017 has been canceled. Hence the candidates who had applied earlier in response to the notification dated 06.04.2017 can apply using their previous registration number itself and there is no need to deposit the Fee again
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2017:
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS): 2492 Vacancies
- Qualification: The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 20th October 2017.
- OBC – NCL category candidates: 03 years
- SC/ ST category candidates: 05 years
- PWD category candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Job Applicants and interested candidates who want to participate in the Chhattisgarh Postal circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Process those need to pay the below application charges IPO.
- General and OBC category candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- SC / ST / PWD category candidates: nil( Exempted)
Selection Process: India Post will send the candidates based on the merit list (Marks secured in 10th standard).
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of India Post, indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline