CMRL Recruitment 2018: Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Management Trainee & Various. There are 03 (Three) vacancies in this notification. Interested & eligible candidates can Walk-In-Interview on 06th October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Chennai Metro Rail Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2018
CMRL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 03
- Structural Design & Planning Expert: 01 Post
- Co-ordination Expert (DDC): 01 Post
- Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for CMRL Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete B.E. or B.Tech, M.E. or M.Tech & Institute of Chartered Accountant of India from a recognized Institution/University.
As on 12th September 2018,
- Maximum Age Limit for Structural Design & Planning Expert, Co-ordination Expert Posts: 50 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Management Trainee Posts: 28 years
There is no application fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of Medical Examination & Interview.
- Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts): Rs.40000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Chennai Metro Rail Limited Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can directly Walk-In-Interview to the below address along with the relevant documents on 06th October 2018.
Venue of Interview: Chennai Metro Rail Limited CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107
Important Dates for CMRL Careers 2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 06th October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Management Trainee & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification