CMTI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 40 Apprentices Posts in CMTI in Bangalore – Karnataka. Applications are invited by Central Manufacturing Technology Institute on a contract basis in Bangalore – Karnataka from 01st May 2019 to 15th May 2019.
Total Posts: 40
Start date to apply online: 01st May 2019
Last date to apply online: 15th May 2019
Last date of enrolment through mhrd web portal: 10th May 2019
Bangalore – Karnataka
|Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview||Application Fee: There is No Application Fee|
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Diploma (Technician) Apprentices||20||Diploma|
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Diploma (Technician) Apprentices||Rs.3542/-|
Age Limit: As per CMTI Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for CMTI Jobs
- Interested and eligible candidates should enrol themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India Apprenticeship web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- After successful enrolment, the Candidates will be provided with a student enrolment number.
- Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under Establishment menu in the above site and select “Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore” for undergoing apprenticeship training with CMTI. This is compulsory. If the candidate doesn’t select “Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore” their applications cannot be processed further.
- Last date of enrolment through mhrd web portal is 10th May 2019.
- Then, Scanned copies of duly filled application in the enclosed format and self attested photocopy of all documents uploaded in the above web portal, should be sent through email to email@example.com, on or before 15th May 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates must submit a set of hard copies of the above documents and produce Original Documents/Certificates for verification, at the time of Interview, failing which they would not be allowed to appear for the selection process/Interview.