CMTI Recruitment 2019: Attend the walk-in interview for 54 Project Fellow, Project Assistant, DEO Posts in CMTI in Bangalore – Karnataka. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to attend the walk-in-interview by Central Manufacturing Technology Institute on a contract basis in Bangalore – Karnataka on 06th, 10th, 13th & 18th June 2019.
Total Posts: 54
Date of notification released: 24th May 2019
Walk-In Date: 06th, 10th, 13th & 18th June 2019
Bangalore – Karnataka
|Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview||Application Fee: There is No Application Fee|
CMTI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Project Fellows||10||B.E. or B.Tech, M.E. or M.Tech or MS|
|Project Assistant – II||12||Diploma, B.Sc.|
|Project Assistant – I||17||ITI|
|Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant||15||BA or B.Com or BCA or BBA or BBM or B.Sc|
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Assistant – II||Rs.20000/-||30|
|Project Assistant – I||Rs.18000/-||28|
|Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant||Rs.20000/-||30|
How to Apply for CMTI Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents at the below venue on 06th, 10th, 13th & 18th June 2019.
Venue of Interview: CENTRAL MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY INSTUTUTE (CMTI), Tumkur Road, Bengaluru-560022
CMTI Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Notification Details & Application Form
CMTI Official Website
1. Cut off date for all purposes including age is 31.05.2019.
2. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
3. Mere possession of required qualification will not entitle the candidates to be selected for the post.
4. Experience shall mean the experience in the relevant field after obtaining the minimum educational qualification asked for in the said category. Experience claim should be supported by valid documentation.
5. Candidates must produce all original documents as proof of details furnished in the application and photocopy of each, at the time of interview for verification. Any discrepancies found in the certificate will attract the disqualification of applications. Non production of the
original certificates at the time of interview/written test will also make the candidate disqualified. Candidates may need to undergo the skill tests.
6. Selected candidate may have to join the project immediately, on being found fit by Medical Authority.
7. Essential qualification, and age limit can be relaxed at the discretion of the appointing authority in exceptional cases.
8. CMTI reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill up the post advertised without assigning any reasons thereof. Selected candidates will not have any right to absorb in the regular post in CMTI.
9. 1st class means 60% marks aggregates of all semesters in the qualifying examination.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/skill test.
11. CGPA grading will be converted in to the percentage for consideration.
12. Total number of posts may vary.
13. No change in the stipend during the entire tenure. No other allowances are eligible.
14. Leave: One day for each completed month will be eligible. No leave encashment is permitted.
The appointment is purely on temporary on contractual basis for a period of two years initially and later extendable depending on Performance and Project requirements.