CNCI Recruitment 2023 Apply for 2 Deputy Medical Superintendent, Statistical Officer Vacancies in Kolkata – West Bengal location. Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 2 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the CNCI career official website i.e., cnci.org.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 14-Apr-2023.
CNCI Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)
Post Details: Deputy Medical Superintendent, Statistical Officer
Total No. of Posts: 2
Salary: Rs. 56,100 – 2,08,700/- Per Month
Job Location: Kolkata – West Bengal
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: cnci.org.in
CNCI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||1|
CNCI Recruitment required eligibility details
CNCI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per CNCI official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree, MD, MS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||MD in Hospital Administration, MS|
|Statistical Officer||Post Graduation Degree in Statistics|
CNCI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|Statistical Officer||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
CNCI Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||Max. 40|
|Statistical Officer||Max. 35|
- UR, EWS, OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC, ST, Female Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Steps to Apply for CNCI Deputy Medical Superintendent, Statistical Officer Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ cnci.org.in
- And check for the CNCI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Deputy Medical Superintendent, Statistical Officer Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (14-Apr-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for CNCI Recruitment (Deputy Medical Superintendent, Statistical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute,3T S.P Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700026 or Chittarnjan National Cancer Institute, Street No-299, DJ Block, Action Area-lD, Newtown, Kolkata-700160
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 09-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 14-Apr-2023
CNCI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: cnci.org.in
Get a Dream Job in Private SectorRegister Now