CNP Nashik Recruitment 2019: Currency Note Press (CNP Nashik) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Supervisor & Welfare Officer. There are 21 (Twenty-One) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 15th December 2018 and it will get close on 14th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Currency Note Press. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria,Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
CNP Nashik Recruitment 2019
CNP NASHIK Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 21
- Supervisor (Technical Operations– Printing): 20 Posts
- Welfare Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for CNP Nashik Notification 2019
- Supervisor (Technical Operations – Printing): Diploma in Engineering in the area of Printing Technology or equivalent Diploma in related field from a recognized University/Institute
- Welfare Officer: Degree or Diploma course recognized by Maharashtra State and Enrolled in the list maintained by the Director, Industrial Safety & Health, Maharashtra, Mumbai for appointment of Welfare Officer in any Factory.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit: 18 Years, Maximum age limit: 30 Years, As on 14th January 2019
Application Fee: Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.400/-(Rupees four hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Online Written Test.
- Supervisor (Technical Operations– Printing): Rs.26000 – 100000/- Per Month
- Welfare Officer: Rs.29000 – 110000/- Per Month
How to Apply for CNP Nashik Jobs 2019
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website at cnpnashik.spmcil.com form 15th December 2018 to 14th January 2019.
CNP Nashik Careers 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 15th December 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form: 14th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Sub-Assistant Engineer, L.D. Assistant & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification