Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018-19: Cochin Shipyard Limited (Cochin Shipyard) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Graduate & Diploma Apprentices. There are 120 (One Hundred and Twenty) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 05th December 2018 and it will get close on 20th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Cochin Shipyard Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018-19
Cochin Shipyard Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 120
- Graduate Apprentices: 50 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 70 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Notification 2018-19
- Graduate Apprentices: Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- Diploma Apprentices: Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
Age Limit: As per Apprenticeship Rules
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Merit list.
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs.10000/- Per Month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs.8500/- Per Month
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2018-19
Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website at www.cochinshipyard.com or portal.mhrdnats.gov.in from 05th December 2018 to 20th December 2018.
Cochin Shipyard Careers 2018-19 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 05th December 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form: 20th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Graduate & Diploma Apprentices Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification