CPCB Recruitment 2018: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant & Accounts Assistant. There are 04 (Four) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on notification date and it will get close on 28th October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Central Pollution Control Board. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
CPCB Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Central Pollution Control Board
Post Name: Assistant & Accounts Assistant
Job Location: Delhi
Advt No.: 05/2018
CPCB Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 04
- Assistant: 01 Post
- Account Assistant: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Pollution Control Board Notification 2018
- Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with relevant experience.
- Account Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree (Commerce) from a recognized University with relevant experience.
- Maximum age limit: 30 Years
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test / Personal Interview
Salary Structure: Level 6
How to Apply for CPCB Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with recent passport size photographs, should reach to below mentioned address on or before the last date
Address: To the Senior Administrative officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110032, latest by 28th October 2018.
CPCB Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application: 28th October 2018
- Last date for submission of applications for remote areas: 12th November 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Assistant & Accounts Assistant Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) released a new recruitment notification through its official website cpcb.nic.in for the recruitment of 01 (One) Assistant (Legal) Vacancy. Job seekers should be applying on 17th December 2017.
Department Name: Central Pollution Control Board
Post Name: Scientist ‘B’
Job Location: Delhi
Advt. No: 01/2017-Admn.(R)
CPCB Recruitment 2017
Scientist ‘B’: 29 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ – 13
- Assistant Law Officer – 01
- Senior Scientific Assistant – 03
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 03
- Field Attendant – 01
Deputation Basis Vacancies:
- Senior Law Officer – 01
- Senior Technical Supervisor – 02
- Section Officer – 01
- Private Secretary – 01
- Assistant Director (DL) – 01
- Senior Scientific Assistant – 02
- Technical Supervisor – 01
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, Bachelor’s degree in Law, Any Degree, Master Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute
- Scientist ‘B’ – Rs. 56,100/– 1,77,500/-
- Assistant Law Officer – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Senior Scientific Assistant – Rs. 35,400/- – Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs. 19,900/- – Rs. 63,200/-
- Field Attendant – Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 56,900/-
Age Limit: Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1, 2, 3 – 35 Years), (For Post 4, 5 – 25 Years).
- OBC category candidates: 03 years
- SC / ST category candidates: 05 years
- PWD category candidates: 10 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Performance Interview.
How to apply for CPCB Jobs: Interested and eligible Candidates send Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032,” by post so as to reach us by 17th December 2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date to Apply: 18th November 2017
- Last date to apply: 17th December 2017