CPCL Recruitment 2018: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Engineer, Human Resources Officers & Various. There are 42 (forty-two) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 24th September 2018 and it will get close on 08th October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
CPCL Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd
Post Name: Engineer, Human Resources Officers & Various
Job Location: Tamil Nadu – Chennai
Official Website: www.cpcl.co.in
Advt No.: 1 of 2018 – CPCL/HRD : 03: 056
CPCL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 42
- Engineer: 38 Posts
- IT&S Officer: 01 Post
- Human Resources Officers: 02 Posts
- Safety Officer: 42 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CPCL Notification 2018
- Engineer: Degree in Engineering / Technology in Chemical / Petroleum /Petrochemicals/Mechanical /Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/Civil/ Metallurgy with not less than 60% mark in aggregate of all Semesters / Years. SC/ST candidates need to score a minimum 55%.
- IT&S Officer: Degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication with not less than 60 % Marks in aggregate of all Semesters / Years.
- Human Resources Officers: Graduate in any discipline with two years course leading to Post Graduate Diploma / Masters Degree in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Master of Social Work / Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent with specialization in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare / Human Resources from a recognized Indian University/Institute with not less than 55% mark in aggregate of all Semesters / Years.
- Safety Officer: Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology with not less than 60% mark in aggregate of all Semesters / Years. Should possess a degree or diploma in Industrial safety recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
Age Limit: As on 01st September 2018
- Maximum age limit: 26 Years
Application Fee: Interested and eligible candidates can pay below application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test / Personal Interview.
Salary Structure: Rs.60000 – 180000/- Per Month
How to Apply for CPCL Jobs 2018
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website at www.cpcl.co.in from 24th September 2018 to 08th October 2018. there after website link will be disabled.
CPCL 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 24th September 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 08th October 2018
CPCL Recruitment 2018: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Trade Apprentices. There are 142 (One Hundred & Forty Two) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 30th July 2018 and it will get close on 12th August 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
CPCL Vacancy 2018 Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 142
- Fitter: 19 Posts
- Welder: 07 Posts
- Electrician: 09 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 10 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 08 Posts
- Machinist: 05 Posts
- Turner: 04 Posts
- Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics: 02 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 03 Posts
- Mechanic Repair & Maintenance of Vehicle: 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 03 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 06 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 05 Posts
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 07 Posts
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process): 14 Posts
- Accountant: 05 Posts
- Back Office Assistant: 10 Posts
- Executive (Marketing): 02 Posts
- Executive (Human Resource): 06 Posts
- Executive (Computer Science): 06 Posts
- Executive (Finance & Accounts): 03 Posts
- Security Guard: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CPCL Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 10th, ITI, 08th, B.Sc., B.Com, Graduation, MBA/PG Diploma, MSW, MCA, CA/ICWA from a recognized Institution.
As on 01st July 2018,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Category Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Category Candidates: 15 Years
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit List.
Salary: Rs.10000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of CPCL, www.cpcl.co.in, on or before 12th August 2018.
Important Dates for CPCL Careers 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 30th July 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 12th August 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Trade Apprentices Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
CPCL Admit Card, Result Details
|CPCL Admit Card||Updating soon|
|CPCL Result||View Result|