CTCRI Recruitment 2018: Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Skilled Field Assistant, Office Assistant, Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator. There are 09 (Nine) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 26th October 2018 and it will get close on 01st November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Central Tuber Crops Research Institute. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Central Tuber Crops Research Institute
Post Name: Skilled Field Assistant, Office Assistant, Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator
Job Location: Odisha – Bhubaneswar
Advt No.: F. No. 05/2017/RKVY (POP)/
CTCRI Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 09
- Skilled Field Assistant: 07 Posts
- Office Assistant: 01 Post
- Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for CTCRI Notification 2018
- Skilled Field Assistant: 12th Vocational in Crop Production/ Horticulture with at least one year training in tuber corps.
- Office Assistant: 12 Vocational in Office Management with at least one year training on Office Management.
- Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator: 8th pass with valid driving license and at least one year experience in driving of heavy motor vehicles.
- Maximum age limit: 36 Years
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview
- Skilled Field Assistant: Rs.13000 – 15000/- Per Month
- Office Assistant: Rs.13000 – 15000/- Per Month
- Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator: Rs.12000 – 14000/- Per Month
How to Apply for CTCRI Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview with original documents on 31st October 2018.
- Venue of Interview: Regional Centre, ICAR – CTRI, Dumuduma Housing Board, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
CTCRI Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Walk-In date: 31st October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Skilled Field Assistant, Office Assistant, Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati||Project Assistant or Fellow (01)||30-08-2019|
|Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee||Project Associate (01)||26-08-2019|
|Indian Institute of Technology Patna||OSD (Construction) (01)||26-08-2019|
|Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee||Research Associate (01)||26-08-2019|
|Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar||Project Assistant- ITI (01)||30-08-2019|
|National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences||Senior Research Fellow (01)||27-08-2019|
|National Environmental Engineering Research Institute||Project Assistants / Research Associates (Various)||28-08-2019|
|National Institute of Animal Biotechnology||Junior Research Fellow (01)||29-08-2019|
|All India Institute of Speech and Hearing||Lecturer, JRF & Research Officer (05)||29-08-2019|
|Central Board of Secondary Education||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET- Dec 2019) (Various)||18-09-2019|
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|CBSE Recruitment||Apply for Various Vacancies|
|PSPCL Recruitment||Apply for 1798 Vacancies|
|APSBCL Recruitment||Apply for 9267 Vacancies|
|UBTER Recruitment||Apply for 401 Vacancies|
|South Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment||Apply for 88585 Vacancies|
|BECIL Recruitment||Apply for 2684 Vacancies|