CTCRI Recruitment 2018: Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Skilled Field Assistant, Office Assistant, Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator. There are 09 (Nine) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 26th October 2018 and it will get close on 01st November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Central Tuber Crops Research Institute. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Central Tuber Crops Research Institute
Post Name: Skilled Field Assistant, Office Assistant, Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator
Job Location: Odisha – Bhubaneswar
Advt No.: F. No. 05/2017/RKVY (POP)/
CTCRI Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 09
- Skilled Field Assistant: 07 Posts
- Office Assistant: 01 Post
- Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for CTCRI Notification 2018
- Skilled Field Assistant: 12th Vocational in Crop Production/ Horticulture with at least one year training in tuber corps.
- Office Assistant: 12 Vocational in Office Management with at least one year training on Office Management.
- Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator: 8th pass with valid driving license and at least one year experience in driving of heavy motor vehicles.
- Maximum age limit: 36 Years
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview
- Skilled Field Assistant: Rs.13000 – 15000/- Per Month
- Office Assistant: Rs.13000 – 15000/- Per Month
- Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator: Rs.12000 – 14000/- Per Month
How to Apply for CTCRI Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview with original documents on 31st October 2018.
- Venue of Interview: Regional Centre, ICAR – CTRI, Dumuduma Housing Board, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
CTCRI Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Walk-In date: 31st October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Skilled Field Assistant, Office Assistant, Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited||Apprentice (137)||08-03-2019|
|Electronic Corporation of India Limited||Junior Artisan (03)||25-02-2019|
|National Institute of Technology Karnataka||Assistant Professor (87)||08-03-2019|
|Electronics Corporation of India Limited||Junior Artisan (03)||25-02-2019|
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited||Apprentices (35)||08-03-2019|
|Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited||Junior Officer, Chief Manager & Various (14)||26-02-2019|
|HQ Northern Command||Civilian Motor Driver, Vehicle Mechanic (40)||16-03-2019|
|Electronic Corporation of India Limited||Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant (03)||21-02-2019|
|Power Grid Corporation of India Limited||Field Officer (03)||28-02-2019|
|Defence Research and Development Organisation||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (04)||11-04-2019|