CUHP Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 128 Teaching Posts in CUHP in Himachal Pradesh. Online applications are invited by Central University of Himachal Pradesh on a contract basis in Himachal Pradesh from 19th May 2019 to 08th June 2019.
Total Posts: 128
Start date to apply online: 19th May 2019
Last date to apply online: 08th June 2019
|Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview||Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
SC/ST, PWD & Female Candidates: Nil
OBC Candidates: Rs.400/-
General Candidates: Rs.500/-
CUHP Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||51||Master’s Degree, Ph.D.|
|Associate Professor||43||Master’s Degree, Ph.D.|
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to Apply for CUHP Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at CUHP website, cuhimachal.ac.in, from 19th May 2019 to 08th June 2019.
CUHP Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
CUHP Official Website
1. The Unfilled posts advertised vide employment notice No. 002/2017 dated
27.09.2017 stands withdrawn.
2. Any changes/amendments/updation/notice in this regard shall be posted on University website only. Candidates are advised to check the University Website regularly.
3. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The eligibility shall be ascertained strictly on the basis of Academic/Research Score obtained as per Appendix II Table: 2 of UGC Regulations, 2018 subject to fulfilling all the essential eligibility criteria as mentioned for Direct Recruitment on the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the UGC Regulations, 2018.
4. The list of concerned/allied/relevant disciples is placed at ‘Annexure-I’.
5. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned in UGC Regulations, 2018 are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace marks.
6. Only matriculation/SSC certificate/passing certificate issued by the concerned educational board will be considered as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
7. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category should submit prescribed certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India.
8. Candidates belonging to OBC category, but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
9. Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and their candidature will be cancelled without any notice. Hiding/suppression of information or furnishing false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
10. In case of any dispute, any suite or legal proceeding against the University, the territorial jurisdiction shall be Himachal Pradesh High Court at Shimla.
11. The University reserves the right to Revise/Reschedule/Cancel/Suspend/withdraw the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the University shall be final and no appeal in this regard shall be entertained.
12. Any corrigendum/ changes/ updates related to the recruitment process shall be placed only on the official website of Central University of Himachal Pradesh www.cuhimachal.ac.in and may email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. The candidate must upload soft copy(ies) of all relevant documents which they have claimed in the online application form. The original certificates would be required at the time of interview only.
14. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post alongwith requisite application fee.
15. The in-service candidate(s) of Govt./Private Universities/Colleges/Autonomous bodies must upload NOC from their employer at the time of interview with an unambiguous certificate that (i) no vigilance case is pending/being contemplated against him/her (ii) the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment offer, if he/she is selected.
16. The decision of the Vice-Chancellor, Central University of Himachal Pradesh in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection and conduct of interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/ her agency.
17. Where an applicant requests, for good and sufficient reasons, to be considered in absentia, the Selection Committee on the recommendation of Screening Committee and only after the prior approval of the Vice- Chancellor in this regard, may consider his/her candidature.
18. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected without any notice.
19. Canvassing in any form and will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
20. Candidates must be in sound health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as the University may require.
21. The University reserves the right to change the number and nature of
posts/vacancies in case of any discrepancy without assigning any reason.
22. The Candidates should keep a copy of Application printout alongwith fee submission receipt. The candidates are not required to send hard copy of application form to the University. However, the same will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of document verification in the University.
23. Beside the appointment of faculty on regular basis, the advertisement also includes invitation of proposal for appointment on long term (up to 10 years as per instruction of MHRD) on deputation basis and re-employment of superannuated teacher on contract basis. Those especially eminent scholars serving or retired who fulfill the requirements of specialization of a subject may also apply. The University also reserves the right to identify such distinguished people for appointment on deputation/contract basis on terms and conditions to be decided by the University
as per norms. However, such appointment on long term deputation/re-employment shall be only at the level of Professor and Associate Professor. The provisions of long term is as per MHRD letter F.No. 8-9/2008-TS.I, dated 13.10.2014.
24. THE APPOINTMENT OF CANDIDATES ON REGULAR BASIS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY NEW PENSION SCHEME (NPS) (APPLICABLE ON ORGANIZATIONS ESTABLISHED ON OR AFTER 1.1.2004) AND AS SUCH EMPLOYEES COMING FROM PENSIONABLE ESTABLISHMENTS WOULD BE GOVERNED BY PENSION SCHEME OF THE PARENT DEPARTMENT ONLY TILL SUCH TIME THEY RETAIN LIEN WITH THE PARENT POST.