Dakshina Kannada District Collector Office Recruitment 2018: Dakshina Kannada District Collector Office has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Village Accountant. There are 34 (Thirty Four) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 01st October 2018 and it will get close on 31st October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Dakshina Kannada District Collector Office. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Dakshina Kannada District Collector Recruitment 2018
Dakshina Kannada District Collector Vacancy Details
- Village Accountant: 34 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Dakshina Kannada District Collector Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 12th from a recognized Institution.
As on 31st October 2018,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 40 years
- Maximum Age Limit for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: 38 years
- Maximum Age Limit for General Candidates: 35 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode.
- SC/ST & Cat-I Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty)
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit List.
Salary: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
How to Apply for District Collector Dakshina Kannada Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Dakshina Kannada District Collector Office, dk.nic.in, on or before 31st October 2018.
Important Dates for Dakshina Kannada District Collector 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 01st October 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 31st October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Village Accountant Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification