Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2019: Dakshina Kannada District Court has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Stenographer, Typist, Typist-Copyist & Peon. There are 45 (Forty Five) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 01st January 2019 and it will get close on 08th February 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Dakshina Kannada District Court. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Dakshina Kannada eCourt Recruitment 2019
Dakshina Kannada eCourt Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 45
- Stenographer: 18 Posts
- Typists: 20 Posts
- Typist-Copyist: 04 Posts
- Peon: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Dakshina Kannada District Court Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 07th, SSLC from the recognized Institute.
Age Limit: As on 08th February 2019, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates is 18 to 40 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates is 18 to 38 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for General Candidates is 18 to 35 years
Eligible candidates has to pay the below mentioned application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- General, Cat-I, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List & Typing Test.
- Stenographer: Rs.27650-52650/- Per Month
- Typists: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
- Typist-Copyist: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
- Peon: Rs.17000-28950/- Per Month
How to Apply for Dakshina Kannada eCourt Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Dakshina Kannada eCourt, districts.ecourts.gov.in/dakshinakannada, on or before 08th February 2019.
Important Dates for Dakshina Kannada eCourt 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 01st January 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 08th February 2019
- Last date for submission of fees through Challan: 10th February 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Stenographer, Typist, Typist-Copyist & Peon Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification