Davanagere District Collector Office Recruitment 2018 Notification: Davanagere District Collector Office has released the new notification for 186 (One Hundred and Eighty-Six) posts in Davanagere, Karnataka. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Daily Wages post can apply on or before 22nd February 2018. Further details like Education Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Vacancy details, Selection procedure and how to apply are shown below.
Davanagere District Collector Office Recruitment 2018
- Government Department Name: Davanagere District Collector Office
- Post Name: Daily Wages
- Job Location: Davanagere (Karnataka)
- Official Website: davanagerecity.mrc.gov.in
Davanagere District Collector Office Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 186
- Daily Wages: 186 Posts (SC: 33, ST: 08, Category-1: 08, Category-2A: 19, Category-2B: 08, Category-3A: 08, Category-3B: 13, General: 89)
Eligibility Criteria for Davanagere District Collector Office Notification 2018
Education Qualification: There is no education qualification required for the Daily Wages post. Candidates should know to speak Kannada and preference will be given for the candidates who are working as a Daily Wages workers in contract basis and for the particular type of post, relevant salary will be given to the selected candidates.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview for Daily Wages post.
Salary: Rs.9600-14550/- per month
How to Apply for Davanagere District Collector Office Vacancy 2018
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Daily Wages post can apply offline and send the application in the prescribed format to the below address along with the relevant documents on or before 22nd February 2018.
Address: Municipality Council, Davanagere
Davanagere District Collector Office 2018 – Important Dates
- Advertisement Date: 06th February 2018
- Start Date for Submission of Application Form: 07th February 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form and Payment of Application Fee: 22nd February 2018
|Upcoming Recruitment Notifications|