DDA Recruitment 2019: Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Planning Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant Director, Assistant Accounts Officer & Various. There are 190 (One Hundred & Ninety) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 26th December 2018 and it will get close on 22nd January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Delhi Development Authority. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
Post Name: Planning Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant Director, Assistant Accounts Officer & Various
Job Location: Delhi
Advt No.: 01/2019/Rectt. Cell. /Pers./DDA
DDA Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 190
- Senior Law Officer: 03 Posts
- Deputy Director: 07 Posts
- Deputy Director: 01 Post
- Assistant Director: 46 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 18 Posts
- Junior Law Officer: 05 Posts
- Planning Assistant: 45 Posts
- Programmer: 03 Posts
- JE: 03 Posts
- SO: 02 Posts
- Architectural Assistant: 10 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar: 06 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer: 04 Posts
- Surveyor: 13 Posts
- Stenographer: 20 Posts
- Assistant Director: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DDA Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree or Diploma or Master’s Degree, Post Graduation, M.E. or M.Tech, B.E. or B.Tech or M.Sc. or MCA, CA or ICWA or MBA, 12th from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: As on 22nd January 2019, Maximum Age Limit for Deputy Director Posts is 40 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Director & Senior Law Officer Posts is 35 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Planning Assistant & Programmer Posts is 30 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Stenographer Posts is 18 to 30 years
For other age limit, check the official notification for further reference.
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Category Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Category Candidates: 15 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
- SC/ST/PWD & Female Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Competitive Examination, Computer Proficiency Test.
For salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for DDA Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of DDA, dda.org.in, on or before 22nd January 2019.
Important Dates for Delhi Development Authority 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 26th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 22nd January 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application Fee: 25th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Planning Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant Director, Assistant Accounts Officer & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification