- 20 GIS Resources, Hydraulic Modeler & Others Vacancies – 27th January 2018
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2018 notification for 20 GIS Resources, Hydraulic Modeler & Others Vacancies
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of GIS Resources, Hydraulic Modeler & Others. There are 20 (Twenty) vacancies in this notification. Application process starting on 13th December 2017 and it will get close on 27th January 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with (Delhi Jal Board). In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2018
Department Name: Delhi Jal Board
Post Name: GIS Resources, Hydraulic Modeler & others
Job Location: New Delhi
Advt. No: F.DJB/AC(T)/Apptt./Consultant/2017/D-1674
Delhi Jal Board Vacancy Details 2018
- GIS Resources requires for Head Office: 04 Posts
- GIS Resources required for each SEs office: 08 Posts
- Hydraulic Modeler: 02 Posts
- Network Draughtsman (CAD and GIS): 02 Posts
- Network Survey and Data Manager: 02 Posts
- Documents and Material Administrator: 02 Posts
- Diploma / Degree in relevant field
- B.E./B.Tech in relevant courses
- Diploma / Degree in civil or relevant course certificate for the relevant course.
- Graduate in any discipline
Experience: Minimum 02 years’ experience in relevant fields
- Rs.15, 000 – 20, 000/- Per Month for Post No. 1&2
- Rs.50, 000/- Per Month for Post No.3,4&5
- Rs.16, 000/- Per Month for Post No.6
How to Apply for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment notification 2018
Interested and Eligible can send their application in prescribed format to below-mentioned address before the last date.
Address: -To the Assistant Commissioner (T), Delhi Jal Board, Govt. Of Net Of Delhi, Room No.212, Varunalaya Phase-II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005 on before the 27th January 2018.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13th December 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27th January 2018.
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above GIS Resources, Hydraulic Modeler & Others. Kindly go through the Recruitment Notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification