Inida Post Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs in Delhi
Delhi Postal Circle recruitment 2017-18: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of 16 Gramin Dak Sevaks – GDS Vacancies in Delhi Postal circle. Interested and eligible aspirants like who are having minimum 10th pass certificate can apply on or before 05th August 2017.
Delhi Post office recruitment 2017-18
Department Name : Delhi Postal Circle
Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevaks – GDS
Educational Qualification required : 10th Pass
No of Vacancies: 16
Job Posting Location : Delhi
GDS Openings 2017 Category wise Consolidation of Posts Details
|Category||No of Posts|
Job Category: Government Job
Job Level : State Level Jobs
Official Website: indiapost.gov.in
Eligibility Details for post office recruitment – Delhi Circle GDS Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification: The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Job aspirants age should be in between 18 years to 40 years as on date of 08th May 2017.
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be applicable for deserving candidates as per norms
- OBC – NCL category candidates 03 years
- SC/ ST category candidates 05 years.
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
How to apply for Delhi Post office requirement 2017-18 Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts
- Interested and eligible candidates have to visit official Website https://indiapost.gov.in Or http://www.appost.in/gdsonline in order to fill their Online Application form on or before 05th August 2017.
- Candidates need to complete Registration process, Before applying for desired post
- For more details visit https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline
- For enquiries candidates may mail to email@example.com
Selection Procedure: Applicants are selected on the basis of as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications Merit List, Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee: OC/ OBC Male category candidates have to pay Rs. 100 /- at any Head post office. And SC/ ST/ Female candidates are exempted from application fee. ( The candidates should provide Registration number at post office Counter)
Important Dates for India post recruitment Delhi Postal Circle Openings
|Starting date for Online Application submission||31st July 2017|
|Last date for Online Application submission||05th May 2017|
Apply Mode : Online
|Upcoming Recruitment Notifications|