Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Joint Director, Staff Consultant. There are 06 (six) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 1st February 2018 will get close on 13th February 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with DERC. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
DERC Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: DERC
Post Name: Asst. Planner, Surveyor and Various other posts
Job Location: New Delhi
Official Website: derc.gov.in
DERC Vacancy Details
Joint Director: 02
Eligibility Criteria for DERC Notification 2018
- Post Graduate in Finance / Accountancy / Commerce OR CA/ICWA from a recognised University / Institution.
- Experience in Financial Analysis of Investment decisions in Power Sector.
- Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- 05 years work experience in financial analysis of investment decisions in Commercial Enterprises / Power Sector organizations, examinations of Power Purchase Agreements.
- For Deputation / Direct appointment:- With 02 years regular service in the pay scale of 6th CPC, PB -3 with Grade Pay ₹7600/ 7th CPC, Pay Matrix Level – 12.
Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Desirable: Proficiency in computers including MS Office, internet etc.
Experience: Minimum experience – 10 years in supervision of renovation / Repair works / New works related to civil / electrical / air-conditioning in Central / State Government / PSUs.
- Max- 56 years for appointment on Deputation.
Max- 50 years for appointment on Direct.
Max- 62 years for appointment on Contract.
- 62 years
The selection will be On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
The salary and pay scale for the posts that are vacant at the MSCWB are as follows;
- ‘’ ‘’
How to Apply for DERC Vacancy 2018
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Secretary, DERC, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110 017 on or before 13 Feb 2018, along with attested copies of Degree / Certificate, age proof, work experience, last pay certificate, last three months Salary Slip etc.
DERC 2018 – Important Dates
For the posts of Assistant planner and surveyor;
- Starting Date to Apply: Online: 1st February 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 13th February 2018