DHFWS Bangalore Recruitment 2023 Apply for 01 Junior Legal Advisor Vacancies in Bengaluru – Karnataka location. District Health and Family Welfare Society Bangalore Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 01 Posts through Walkin mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the DHFWS Bangalore career official website i.e., karunadu.karnataka.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to attend for Walk-in-interview on 31-Jan-2023.
DHFWS Bangalore Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: District Health and Family Welfare Society Bangalore (DHFWS Bangalore)
Post Details: Junior Legal Advisor
Total No. of Posts: 01
Salary: Rs.45000/- Per Month
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Apply Mode: Walkin
Official Website: karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
DHFWS Bangalore Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DHFWS Bangalore official notification candidate should have completed LLB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 04 years Law Experience Certificate
- Candidates should have Experience in KSAT & working experience in High Court of Karnataka Civil Service Rules
- Candidates should have Experience in English Language, Computer & Typing Knowledge
Age Limit: As per the District Health and Family Welfare Society Bangalore recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
No Application Fee.
Qualification, Experience, Computer & Typing Knowledge
Steps to Apply for DHFWS Bangalore Junior Legal Advisor Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
- And check for the DHFWS Bangalore Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Junior Legal Advisor.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on 31-Jan-2023 at below-mentioned address.
How to apply for DHFWS Bangalore Recruitment (Junior Legal Advisor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with required documents(as mentioned in official notification) at the below address Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services, Arogya Soudha, Bengaluru – 23, 6th Floor, Director’s Office Hall on 31-Jan-2023
- Date of notification Released: 20-01-2023
- Walk-In Date: 31-Jan-2023
DHFWS Bangalore Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: karunadu.karnataka.gov.in