- 31 Lab Technician, DEO, GNM and Various Vacancies– 07th March 2018
DHFWS Cooch Behar Recruitment 2018 Notification for 31 Lab Technician, DEO, GNM & Various Vacancies
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Lab Technician, DEO, GNM and Various. There are 31 (Thirty-One) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 15th February 2018 and it will get close on 07th March 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with DHFWS Cooch Behar. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
DHFWS Cooch Behar Recruitment
Organization Name: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) Cooch Behar
Post Name: Lab Technician, DEO, GNM and Various
Job Location: Cooch Behar (West Bengal)
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
DHFWS Cooch Behar Vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 31
- Malaria Technical Supervisor: 03 Posts (UR: 01, UR (EC): 01, ST: 01)
- Laboratory Technician (NVBDCP): 02 Posts (UR: 01, SC: 01)
- ICTC Lab Technician: 10 Posts (UR (EC): 02, UR (EX Ser): 02, OBC-A: 02, SC (EC): 01, UR (Disable): 01, UR: 01, ST: 01)
- Block Account Manager: 02 Posts (ST: 01, SC (EC): 01)
- Laboratory Technician (TCU): 02 Posts (SC: 01, UR: 01)
- GNM (TCU): 01 Post (SC: 01)
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post (UR: 01)
- Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank): 03 Posts (UR (EC): 01, SC: 01, ST: 01)
- Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank): 03 Posts (UR (EC): 01, UR: 01, ST: 01)
- Component Lab Technician (Blood Bank): 01 Post (UR: 01)
- Laboratory Technician (NCD): 01 Post (UR: 01)
- Medical Technologist (ECG): 01 Post (UR: 01)
- Accountant (RNTCP): 01 Post (UR: 01)
DHFWS Cooch Behar Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of Graduate, Degree or Diploma, 10+2, B.Com, HS or equivalent, B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, M.Sc. in MLT/PGDMLT, Post Graduate, MBA/PGD in relevant field from the recognized Institute/University for Lab Technician, DEO, GNM and Various posts.
Experience Required: Candidates should have 01 (One), 02 (Two) and 03 (Three) years of experience in the relevant field for Lab Technician, DEO, GNM and Various posts.
Age Limit: As on 01st February 2018,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years for 12th Post, 22 years for 13th Post
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years for 01st, 02nd, 03rd, 04th, 06th, 07th, 08th, 09th, 10th and 11th Post, 37 years for 12th Post and 62 years for 13th Post
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges as Crossed Demand Draft in favour of “DH&FWS NON NHM MOTHER A/C COOCH BEHAR”.
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- Reserved Candidates: Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview for Lab Technician, DEO, GNM and Various posts.
Salary: Rs.10500/- per month for 01st Post, Rs.6300/- for 02nd Post, Rs.13000/- for 03rd Post, Rs.16860/- for 04th and 06th Post, Rs.13560/- for 07th Post, Rs.17220/- for 08th to 11th Post, Rs.20000/- for 12th Post and Rs.10000/- for 13th Post.
How to Apply for DHFWS Cooch Behar Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Lab Technician, DEO, GNM and Various posts can apply online through the website of DHFWS Cooch Behar, www.wbhealth.gov.in, from 15th February 2018 to 07th March 2018.
DHFWS Cooch Behar Recruitment – Important Dates
- Notification Date: 12th February 2018
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15th February 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 07th March 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application Form: 12th March 2018
DHFWS Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result Details
|DHFWS Recruitment Notification||View job Notification|
|DHFWS Syllabus||Updating Soon|
|DHFWS Exam Pattern||Updating Soon|
|DHFWS Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|DHFWS Result||View Result|
|DHFWS Answer Key||Updating soon|
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Recruitment Notification 2017
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, (DHFWS) released a new recruitment notification through its official website wbhealth.gov.in for the recruitment of 15 (Fifteen) Lab Technician, GNM, MTS & Various Vacancies. Job seekers can apply before 30th October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:
- Start Date to apply online: 15th October 2017
- Last Date to apply Online: 30th October 2017
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 1140 Vacancies|
|GPSC Recruitment||Apply for 1363 Vacancies|
|Goa Medical College Recruitment||Apply for 1077 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment||Apply for 715 Vacancies|
|BTSC Recruitment||Apply for 6437 Vacancies|
|Delhi District Court Recruitment||Apply for 771 Vacancies|