DLSA Namakkal Recruitment 2023 Apply for 4 Lawyer Vacancies in Namakkal – Tamil Nadu location. District Legal Services Authority Namakkal Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 4 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the DLSA Namakkal career official website i.e., districts.ecourts.gov.i recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 23-Mar-2023.
DLSA Namakkal Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: District Legal Services Authority Namakkal (DLSA Namakkal)
Post Details: Lawyer
Total No. of Posts: 4
Salary: Rs. 20,000 – 1,00,000/- Per Month
Job Location: Namakkal – Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in
DLSA Namakkal Vacancy Details
|Counsel Name||No of Posts|
|Chief Legal Aid Defence Counsel||1|
|Deputy Chief Legal Aid Defence Counsel||1|
|Assistant Legal Aid Defence Counsel||2|
DLSA Namakkal Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DLSA Namakkal official notification.
DLSA Namakkal Salary Details
|Counsel Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Chief Legal Aid Defence Counsel||Rs. 60,000 – 1,00,000/-|
|Deputy Chief Legal Aid Defence Counsel||Rs. 30,000 – 75,000/-|
|Assistant Legal Aid Defence Counsel||Rs. 20,000 – 45,000/-|
No Application Fee.
Based on Merit, Interview
Steps to Apply for DLSA Namakkal Lawyer Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
- And check for the DLSA Namakkal Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Lawyer Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (23-Mar-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for DLSA Namakkal Recruitment (Lawyer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Office of the Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Namakkal.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-Mar-2023
DLSA Namakkal Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in
Get a Dream Job in Private SectorRegister Now