DLW Recruitment 2018: Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Apprentice. There are 374 (Three Hundred & Seventy Four) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 08th October 2018 and it will get close on 09th November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Diesel Locomotive Works. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Diesel Locomotive Works Recruitment 2018
DLW Vacancy 2018 Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 374
- Fitter: 137 Posts
- Carpenter: 03 Posts
- Painter (Gen.): 07 Posts
- Machinist: 82 Posts
- Welder (G&E): 56 Posts
- Electrician: 89 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DLW Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 10+2 Pass, ITI from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Non-ITI Candidates is 15 to 22 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for ITI Candidates is 15 to 24 years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges.
- All Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
For salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for Diesel Locomotive Works Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of DLW, dlw.indianrailways.gov.in, on or before 09th November 2018.
Important Dates for DLW Varanasi 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 08th October 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 09th November 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Apprentice Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification