Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare Rajasthan (DMHFW Rajasthan) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Nurse Gr II. There are 4514 (Four Thousand Five Hundred & Fourteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 12th April 2018 and it will get close on 12th May 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with DMHFW Rajasthan. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2018
DMHFW Rajasthan Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 4514
- Nurse Gr II (Scheduled Area): 359 Posts
- Nurse Gr II (Non-Scheduled Area): 4155 Posts
DMHFW Rajasthan Eligibility Criteria 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of Sr Secondary or its equivalent and GNM Course or its equivalent qualification from the institute, recognized by State Government for Nurse Grade II posts.
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2019,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through E-Mitra/kiosk/Jan Seva Kendra.
- SC/ST/OBC/MBC Candidates: Rs.350/- (Rupees Three Hundred & Fifty)
- General/Other State Candidates: Rs.550/- (Rupees Five Hundred & Fifty)
- PWD Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)
- Extra Application Charges: Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty)
Candidates will be selected on the Merit List for Nurse Grade II posts.
How to Apply for Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare Rajasthan Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of DMHFW, www.rajswasthya.nic.in, from 12th April 2018 to 12th May 2018.
DMHFW Rajasthan 2018 – Important Dates
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 12th April 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 12th May 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Nurse Grade II Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification