Dr. YSP has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of SRF, Studentship & Traineeship. There are 3 (Three) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 25th January 2018 will get closed on 09th February 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Dr. YSP. In this page, we are providing detailed information about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
Dr. YSP Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Dr. YSP
Post Name: Project Fellow & Research Fellow
Job Location: Nauni-Solan
Official Website: www.yspuniversity.ac.in
Dr. YSP Vacancy Details
Project Fellow : 1 Post
Research Fellow : 1 Post
Research Fellow :1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Dr. YSP Notification 2018
- DIM.Sc in: Plant Pathology/Microbiology/Biotechnology/
- Sc. Agril Economics/M.Sc. Statistics/MA (Economics/M.com/M.Sc.(Agri/Hort/Forestry)
- Sc.(Ag Extn)/M.Sc. Agril Economics/M .Sc. Statistics/MA (Economics/Stat)/M.Sc.(Agri/Hort/Forestry)/MBA.
The selection is on the basis of Interview.
The following are the remuneration details of the vacant posts at Dr. YSP for the year 2018;
· Rs.14000 per month for 2 years and Rs. 16000 per month for 3rd year.
· 16000 per month + HRA
· 25000 per month HRA
The application fee is as follows;
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Rs.63
How to Apply for Dr. YSP Vacancy 2018
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Director of Research, Nauni-Solan-173230 (H.P.) on or before 09 Feb 2018, along with all requisite documents.
Dr. YSP 2018 – Important Dates
- Start Date For Submission Of Application form: 25th January 2018(YSP Project Fellow)
- Last Date For Submission Of Application form: 09th February 2018(YSP Project Fellow)