ECR Railway Recruitment 2019: East Central Railway (ECR Railway) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Apprentices. There are 2234 (Two Thousand Two Hundred & Thirty Four) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 11th December 2018 and it will get close on 10th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with East Central Railway. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2019
ECR Railway Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 2234
- Darapur: 702 Posts
- Dhanbad: 161 Posts
- Mughalsarai: 932 Posts
- Samastipur: 82 Posts
- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai: 137 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur: 110 Posts
- Harnaut: 110 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for East Central Railway Notification 2019
Age Limit: As on 11th December 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 15 to Below 24 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Category Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Category Candidates: 15 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using Payment Gateway.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit List.
For other salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for East Central Railway Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of East Central Railway, ecr.indianrailways.gov.in, on or before 10thJanuary 2019.
Important Dates for ECR Railway 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 11th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 10thJanuary 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Apprentices Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification