ECOR Recruitment 2018: East Coast Railway (ECOR) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Cultural Quota. The No. of vacancies not specified in this notification. The application process began on 25th August 2018 and it will get close on 24th September 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with ECOR Railway. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018
Eligibility Criteria for ECOR Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 12th, Degree/Diploma from a recognized Board/Institution
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2019
- UR Candidates: Maximum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 30 Years
- OBC Candidates: Maximum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 33 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Maximum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 35 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Principal Financial Adviser, East Coast Railway, payable at Bhubaneswar”.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Minorities & EBC Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test, Practical Demonstration/Documents Verification
- Check official notification
How to Apply for ECOR Railway Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 24th September 2018.
Address: Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), 2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha- 751017
East Coast Railway 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 25th August 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 24th September 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Cultural Quota Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
ECOR Recruitment 2017: East Coast Railway released a new recruitment notification through its official website eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 08 (Eight) Scouts & Guide Quota Vacancies. Job seekers can apply on or before 18th December 2017
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
Department Name: East Coast Railway
Post Name: Scouts & Guide Quota
Job Location: Pan India
Advt. No: ECoR /Pers/S & G/2017-18
East Coast Railway Recruitment Cell
Group C: 02 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. (50% marks in the aggregate will be required for NTPC categories. 50% marks are not required for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates and candidates possess higher qualification like Graduation/Post Graduation.) or A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and having ITI certificate for the posts in Technical Categories.
- Salary: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and with a grand pay of Rs. 1900/- Per month
Erstwhile Group D: 06 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: 10th standard or ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board. (OR) 101 pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT. Or 10th pass plus ITI.
- Salary: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and with a grand pay of Rs. 1800/- Per month
Age Limit: Maximum age limit for Group C Posts is 28 years and for Group D posts 31 years for unreserved category candidates as on 01st January 2017
Job aspirants who want to participate in East Coast Railway Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft Drawn in favor of”Principal Financial Advisor, East Coast Railway.
- Unreserved category candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply For ECOR Railway Jobs:
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 18th December 2017. Alternatively, candidates can drop their applications directly in Drop Box placed at the office premises of Principal Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha- 751017.
East Coast Railway Address: Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017
East Coast Railway 2017 – Important Dates
- Last Date for the Submission of Application Form: 18th December 2017