ECIL Recruitment 2019: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Technical Officer, Scientific Asst-A & Junior Artisan. There are 04 (Four) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 15th December 2018 and it will get close on 21st December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Electronics Corporation of India Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
ECIL Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Post Name: Technical Officer, Scientific Asst-A & Junior Artisan
Job Location: Karnataka – Bangalore
Company Website: www.ecil.co.in
Advt No.: 48/2018
ECIL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 04
- Technical Officer: 02 Posts
- Scientist Assistant A: 01 Post
- Junior Artisan: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Notification 2019
- Technical Officer: Degree in Electronic sand Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics &Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University
- Scientist Assistant A: Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education
- Junior Artisan: ITI (2 years duration)in the trades of Electronics/ Electrical/ Computers/ Instrumentation.
- Maximum age limit for Technical Officer: 30 Years
- Maximum age limit for Scientist Assistant – A: 25 Years
- Maximum age limit for Junior Artisan: 25 Years
- OBC Candidates: 04 Years
- SC / ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Written/ Trade test/ Practical test.
- Technical Officer: Rs.23000/- Per Month
- Scientist Assistant A: Rs.17654/- Per Month
- Junior Artisan: Rs.16042/- Per Month
How to Apply for ECIL Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph,and original documents for verification
Walk-In Venue: Ecil Branch Office, No.1/1, 2nd Floor, Lic Building, Sampige Road, Bengaluru-560003.
ECIL Careers 2019 – Important Dates
- Walk-In date: 21st December 2018
Note: For more information visit official notification
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Technical Officer, Scientific Asst-A & Junior Artisan Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification