EIL Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 03 Senior Manager & HR Officer Posts in EIL in New Delhi or Gurugram, All India. Online applications are invited by Engineers India Limited in New Delhi or Gurugram, All India from 10th May 2019 to 26th May 2019.
Total Posts: 3
Start date to apply online: 10th May 2019
Last date to apply online: 26th May 2019
New Delhi or Gurugram, All India
SC Candidates: 5 Years
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
|Application Fee: There is No Application Fee|
EIL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Senior Manager (Legal)||1||Degree in Law|
|HR Officer (HR)||2||MBA or Post Graduate Degree or Master’s Degree|
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Manager (Legal)||Rs.90000-240000/-||40|
|HR Officer (HR)||Rs.60000-180000/-||28|
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for EIL Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at EIL website, recruitment.eil.co.in, from 10th May 2019 to 26th May 2019.
EIL Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
EIL Official Website
1. Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 10.05.2019 till 2359 hrs on 26.05.2019.
2. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for Interview shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
3. Any change in advertisement (including extension of the last date of online submission of application-if any) shall be published in EIL’s website www.engineersindia.com only.
4. Candidates are informed that it is mandatory to attach the documents as per list mentioned above alongwith online application. All positions being advertised are subject to specific eligibility criteria such as subjects studied/ degrees/no. of years of experience, hence properly scanned education (all year marksheets and certificates) and experience documents may be attached alongwith online application to avoid rejection of incomplete applications.
5.The prescribed qualification/experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the selection process. EIL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for interview by raising the percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examinations and/or relevancy of experience required for the post. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview through email.
6. Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online application form(s) for future reference.
7. Copy of the online application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application should be retained by candidate & four copies of the application is required to be submitted at the time of Interview.
8. Those short listed for Interview shall be intimated through e-mail. In the absence of any of the documents mentioned below, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of Interview:
a) Proof of Age,
b) Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates)
c) Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization (if applicable).
d) Last Salary Certificate (if applicable)
e) Medical Certificate/Persons with Disability Certificate with photograph issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of disability of 40% in respective categories, if applicable.
f) Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer)/EWS certificate (if applicable) from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.
9. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. EIL reserves the right
to reject any application without assigning any reason.
10. Those who have applied for the above mentioned positions in last one year are not eligible to apply and shall not be considered.
11. Outstation Candidates called for Interview for the post of Sr. Manager shall be entitled for to & fro rail fare limited to II AC sleeper rail fare and candidates called for the post of HR Officer shall be entitled for to & fro
rail fare limited to single 2nd class sleeper rail fare, from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailing
address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of interview by the shortest route
as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the Interview Center and submit proof for travel undertaken.
12. In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is either not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement or has given incorrect information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her
candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no traveling expenses shall be reimbursed.
13. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
14. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
15. EIL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
16. Provisions of the Persons with Disability Act are being complied with. In case of PwD candidates, persons with 40% or more disability only are eligible to apply.
17. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided in the on-line application form, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of
wrong/false information will be a disqualification and EIL will NOT be responsible for disqualification as a consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
18. The applicant should essentially have proficiency in computer knowledge.
19. Candidates working in PSU / Govt. Sector shall be required to forward their application through proper channel or submit NOC (No Objection Certificate) from their present employer at the time of interview (if
20. Avenues for Career growth in the organization shall be governed by the prevailing rules & practices depending on the qualification and performance.