ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Delhi (ESIC Delhi) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Specialists. There are 329 (Three Hundred & Twenty Nine) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 24th December 2018 & it will get close on 24th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Employee’s State Insurance Corporation. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019
ESIC Delhi Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 329
- Specialists Grade-II (Senior Scale): 72 Posts
- Specialists Grade-II (Junior Scale): 252 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Notification 2019
Age Limit: As on 24th January 2019, Maximum Age Limit is 45 years
Eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges through Demand Draft or Banker’s Cheque in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’, drawn on any scheduled bank.
- Application Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental/Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen: Nil (Exempted)
- Application Fee for all other candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
- Specialists Grade-II (Senior Scale): Rs.78800/- Per Month
- Specialists Grade-II (Junior Scale): Rs.67700/- Per Month
How to Apply for ESIC Delhi Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the address mentioned in the official notification on or before 24th January 2019.
Important Dates for ESIC Delhi 2019
- Start date for submission of Application Form: 24th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Application Form: 24th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Specialists Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Employee's State Insurance Corporation Haryana||Specialists & Senior Residents (32)||06-02-2019|
|Employee's State Insurance Corporation Karnataka||Teaching Faculty (22)||31-01-2019|
|Employee's State Insurance Corporation Gujarat||Senior Resident (07)||25-01-2019|
|Employee's State Insurance Corporation Delhi||Specialists (329)||24-01-2019|