ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Karnataka (ESIC Karnataka) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Teaching Faculty. There are 22 (Twenty Two) vacancies in this notification. Interested & eligible candidates can directly Walk-In-Interview to the below address on 30th & 31st January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Karnataka. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019
ESIC Gulbarga Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 22
- Professor: 03 Posts
- Associate Professor: 06 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 01 Post
- Tutor: 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree, Post Graduate, BDS from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: For Professor Posts, Maximum Age Limit for UR Category Candidates is 59 years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC Category Candidates is 62 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST Category Candidates is 64 years
- For Tutor Posts, Maximum Age Limit for UR Category Candidates is 30 years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC Category Candidates is 33 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST Category Candidates is 35 years
For other age limits, check the official notification for further reference.
Eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges through Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at ‘Gulbarga’.
- SC/ST/Regular ESIC Candidates/Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Category Candidates: Rs.225/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Twenty Five)
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
- Professor: Rs.164000/- Per Month
- Associate Professor: Rs.106000/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor: Rs.92000/- Per Month
- Tutor: Rs.76000/- Per Month
How to Apply for ESIC Karnataka Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can directly Walk-In-Interview to the below address along with the relevant documents on 30th & 31st January 2019.
Venue of Interview: ESIC Dental College, Gulbarga, Karnataka
Important Dates for ESIC Gulbarga 2019
- Walk-In-Interview Dates & Time: 30th & 31st January 2019 from 09 AM to 11 AM
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Teaching Faculty Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research||Transplant Coordinator or Grief Counsellor (01)||18-06-2019|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research||Research Scientist & Laboratory Technician (02)||10-06-2019|
|Steel Authority of India Limited||Management Trainees (Technical) (142)||14-06-2019|
|National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences||Consultant Psychiatrist (01)||03-06-2019|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti||PGT, TGT & FCSA (370)||05-06-2019|
|Metallurgical and Engineering Consultants (India) Limited||Doctors (02)||24-06-2019|
|Metallurgical and Engineering Consultants (India) Limited||Engineering & Non-Engineering Professionals (205)||20-06-2019|
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited||Apprentices (64)||24-06-2019|
|Indian Air Force||Commissioned Officers (242)||30-06-2019|
|Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur||Junior Research Fellow (1)||25-06-2019|