ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2019: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Kerala (ESIC Kerala) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Specialist, Senior Resident, Physician & Pharmacist. There are 20 (Twenty) vacancies in this notification. Interested & eligible candidates can directly Walk-In-Interview to the below address on 16th & 17th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Employee’s State Insurance Corporation. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Kerala (ESIC Kerala)
Post Name: Specialist, Senior Resident, Physician & Pharmacist
Job Location: Ernakulam (Kerala)
Company Website: esickerala.gov.in
ESIC Kerala Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 20
- Full Time Specialist/Part Time Specialist: 08 Posts
- Senior Resident: 08 Posts
- Ayurvedic Physician: 01 Post
- Homoeopathic Physician: 01 Post
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Homoeopathic Pharmacist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete MBBS, Post Graduate Degree or Diploma, Degree, Diploma from the recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit for Full Time Specialist Post is 45 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Part Time Specialist Post is 64 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Senior Resident Posts is 37 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Ayurvedic Physician & Homoeopathic Physician Posts is 35 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Ayurvedic Pharmacist & Homoeopathic Pharmacist Posts is 32 years
Eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges through Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. 1’, payable at SBI, Kalamassery.
- Application Fee for Female Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- Application Fee for SC/ST Candidates: Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty)
- Application Fee for all General/OBC candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty)
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
- Full Time Specialist: Rs.87278/- Per Month
- Part Time Specialist: Rs.40000/- Per Month
- Senior Resident-03 years: Rs.107232/- Per Month
- Senior Resident-01 year: Rs.87278/- Per Month for PG Degree & PG Diploma Candidates & Rs.73574/- Per Month for MBBS Candidates with experience
- Ayurvedic Physician: Rs.50000/- Per Month
- Homoeopathic Physician: Rs.50000/- Per Month
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist: Rs.11360/- Per Month
- Homoeopathic Pharmacist: Rs.11360/- Per Month
For salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for ESIC Kerala Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can directly Walk-In-Interview to the below address along with the relevant documents on 16th & 17th January 2019.
Venue of Interview: ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam
Important Dates for ESIC Kerala 2019
- Walk-In-Interview Date & Time: 16th & 17th January 2019 at 09 AM
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Specialist, Senior Resident, Physician & Pharmacist Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification