ESIC Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2019: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Madhya Pradesh (ESIC MP) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Senior Resident, Specialist & Physician. There are 32 (Thirty Two) vacancies in this notification. Interested & eligible candidates can directly Walk-In-Interview to the below address from 14th to 17th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Employee’s State Insurance Corporation. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019
ESIC MP Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 32
- Senior Resident: 23 Posts
- Full/Part-Time Specialists: 07 Posts
- Homeopathy Physician: 01 Post
- Ayurveda Physician: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete MBBS, Post Graduate Degree or Diploma, Diploma, M.D. or M.Sc. or Ph.D. or D.Sc., Degree from the recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit: As on 14th January 2019, Maximum Age Limit for Senior Resident Posts is 37 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Full Time Specialist Posts is 45 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Part-Time Specialist Posts is 64 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Homeopathy Physician & Ayurveda Physician Posts is 30 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
- Part Time Specialist: Rs.40000/- Per Month
- Homeopathy Physician: Rs.50000/- Per Month
- Ayurveda Physician: Rs.50000/- Per Month
How to Apply for ESIC Indore Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can directly Walk-In-Interview to the below address along with the relevant documents from 14th to 17th January 2019.
Venue of Interview: Conference Hall (Room No. 1) situated at Ground Floor of ESIC Model Hospital, Nanda Nagar, Indore
Important Dates for ESIC Indore 2019
- Walk-In-Interview Dates & Time: 14th to 17th January 2019 from 09:15 AM to 11 AM
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Senior Resident, Specialist & Physician Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Employee's State Insurance Corporation Haryana||Specialists & Senior Residents (32)||06-02-2019|
|Employee's State Insurance Corporation Karnataka||Teaching Faculty (22)||31-01-2019|
|Employee's State Insurance Corporation Gujarat||Senior Resident (07)||25-01-2019|
|Employee's State Insurance Corporation Delhi||Specialists (329)||24-01-2019|