ESIC Patna Recruitment 2019: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Patna) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Specialist& Sr Resident. There are 06 (Six) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 13th December 2018 and it will get close on 28th December 2018.It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Employee’s State Insurance Corporation. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria,Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
ESIC Recruitment 2019
ESIC Patna Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 06
- Specialist: 02 Posts
- Sr Residents: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Patna Notification 2019
- Specialist: PG Degree or equivalent(after MBBS) with minimum 3 years’ experience after acquiring PG Degree. PG diploma with minimum 5 years experience in respective specialty after acquiring PG Diploma.
- Sr. Residents: MBBS with PG Degree/ DNB/Diploma in concerned specialty. If such candidates are not available in aparticular specialty those without PG qualification having at least 02 years’experience after MBBS out of which one year Junior Residency in the concerned specialty.
- Maximum age limit for Specialist: 45 – 65 Years
- Sr Residents: 37 Years
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of personal interview.
- Specialist: Rs.40000 – 67700/- Per Month
- Sr Residents: Rs.67700/- Per Month
How to Apply for ESIC Patna Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and one set of self-attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of age, qualifications, attempt, Mark Sheet, Degree, MCI I State Registration, Category & Experience certificate etc and two recent passport size photographs and original documents for verification.
Walk-In Venue: To office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Phulwarisharif, Patna (Bihar).
ESIC Patna 2019 – Important Dates
- Walk-In date: 28th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Specialist & Sr Resident Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification