FDCM Recruitment 2018-19: Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (FDCM) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Clerks. There are 66 (Sixty Six) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 26th November 2018 and it will get close on 24th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited Recruitment 2018-19
FDCM Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 66
- Chandrapur: 27 Posts
- Nagpur: 39 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for FDCM Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete B.Com Pass with Accountancy as one of the subject from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st December 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 21 to 38 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
- PWD of Reserved Category Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)
- PWD of Open Category Candidates: Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred)
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred)
- Open Category Candidates: Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred)
Salary: Rs.5200-20200/- Per Month
How to Apply for FDCM Jobs 2018-19
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of FDCM, fdcm.nic.in, on or before 24th December 2018.
Important Dates for FDCM 2018-19
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 26th November 2018
- Last date for submission of Application Fees & Online Application form: 24th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Clerks Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification